Since our inception in 1963, Gerber Metal Supply Company
has built a reputation for Quality and Service.
We remain dedicated to our customers and the markets they serve with a continued commitment to “total economic value” through:
- Inventory that includes a full range of standard widths and gauges
- The ability to produce precision squared and re-squared blanks
- Small order quantities, as well as truck load quantities
- Delivery flexibility based on our fleet of company owned trucks
- On-time delivery performance
- A complete line of RoHS Compliant Coated Products
- Restricted shearing tolerances
- Laser quality standard for flatness
- Special packaging, and the option for recyclable metal skids
Our production equipment consists of:
- Herr-Voss Leveler (24 gauge thru 10 gauge, up to 60” wide)
- Red Bud Grip-Feed System
- Cincinnati & Amada Conventional Shears (24 gauge thru ¼” capacity)
- Amada ATF Automated Shearing Cell
- Gauer Edger (edge deburring)
- Free Standing Amada Parts Straightener
Owning our own fleet of trucks enables us to react quickly to urgent delivery requirements. Our flexibility means faster and more dependable deliveries. Remember, “From Our Truck To Your Press”, was true in 1963 and remains true today.
We remain dedicated to serving our customers, building relationships with our customers, and finding new ways to support our customers in an ever-changing business environment.
To our valued customers, thank you for your business. To our perspective customers, we look forward to earning your business and your trust.
We know you have choices when it comes to where you buy your steel. We would like the opportunity to be that choice.